Puppy Training Day School
This is not doggy daycare
In addition to providing quality care for your dog or puppy while you’re away for the day, we offer comprehensive enrichment, socialization, and training. Enjoy a well-trained dog without interrupting your busy schedule. Browse our Daycare and Day Training School options for puppies below, and let’s get started!
Puppy Foundation Skills Program
Training and socialization for young puppies is critical for their healthy development. We equip your pup with everything they need to be a confident, relaxed, and well-mannered adult dog that you’ll be proud to take anywhere. Our program is based on the acclaimed Karen Pryor Academy’s Puppy Start Right. Our puppy curriculum includes:
Foundation Training and Socialization
Puppy Start Right Preschool Class Curriculum
Puppy K-1 Curriculum
Group Puppy Play Sessions
Puppy Start Right Workbook
Get a detailed workbook, that gives step by step training tips so that you can have structure.
Progress Reports and Tips
Puppy Day School Requirements
- Puppy must be between 8-20 weeks old to be eligible for enrollment.
- Puppy is required to have a minimum of one set of distemper and parvo vaccines at least 7 days prior to the first class and a bordetella vaccine. They should be kept up to date throughout the class. Proof of vaccinations are required.
- Each school term is a total of 8- 12 weeks
- Daily school instruction is Monday, – Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Pick up begins at 8:30 am and drop off begins at 3:00 pm
* Please note exact time of pick up and drop off is dertemined by location of dogs enrolled, and weather.
Watch the video to learn more!
A Special Dog Taxi Service is Provided for Dogs Enrolled!
Please contact us for more information about pick up and drop off .
Choose the program that works best for your schedule.
Space is limited to 4 puppies per trainer, so enroll today to secure your spot!
Puppy School3 Days/Wk for 12 Wks!
- Puppy Start Right Workbook
- 12 week school term, 3 days weekly (36 school days)
- Invitation to Group puppy play sessions
- Workbooks Handouts and progress reports
- AKC STAR, CGC Test Prep
- Access to exclusive training videos
- Private transfer session
- Unlimited Group Training Classes (all ages)
- Lifetime Access to our Video Library
Puppy Total Training5 Days/Wk for 12 Wks!
- $1500 Value in Savings & NO wait list!
- 60 school days
- Weekly Private Transfer Sessions (Online or in-person)
- 12 week school term
- Unlimited Group puppy play sessions
- Handouts, Workbooks, and progress reports
- AKC STAR, CGC Prep Test
- Lifetime Access to ALL exclusive training videos
- 24/7 Trainer in your Pocket
VIP Puppy Total Training5 Day in-home Board & Train with 12 Wks Full Time School
- $3,500 Value in Savings
- Includes everything in our Full-Time Program over an extensive 12-week school term but includes 5 days of in home Board & Train
- 5 days in home board and train, your puppy lives with KPA certified dog trainer in our home for 5 days
- 60 School days to be used within the year as needed; 12 week school term
- Lifetime Unlimited Group Classes to all programs from Puppy to Advance Training
- Weekly Private Transfer Sessions (in-person or online)
- Service/Therapy Advance Course
- Lifetime Boarding & Daycare Discount
*In-Home Puppy Board & Train
Optional – add on 5 Days Living with a Trainer (discounted price based on purchase on school package)
As cute & adorable as puppies are, they don’t come pre-programmed with the rules of polite behavior for human society.
* We only do Board & Train for one or two puppies at a time to ensure that your puppy gets individualized care and attention, multiple training sessions and field trips in a day combined with adequate play time.
Our Board & Train program is designed to focus on your dogs appropriate socialization, problem prevention, grooming and handling, and of course foundational manners. This involves multiple training sessions, field trips in a day combined with adequate play time, individualized care and attention and more.
Let the Canine Learning Academy take care of your dog in a home environment where your puppy is part of the family, enrichment, love and personal attention – and daily training!
- A Karen Pryor Academy certified professional dog trainers working daily with your dog.
- Foundation Training and good manners training includes: sit, down, wait to get out of the car or go out the door, greet people politely, wait, stay, go-to-your-mat, come, loose leash walking, drop it, leave it and crate training.
- Your pup lives with the trainer
- In home transfer sessions
- Lifetime Enrollment in the relevant Group Class
- Treat Bag, Balance Harness & Leash included
- Check out Board & Train Service Page for options.
Looking for something else?
“We hadn’t had a puppy in our house in over 13 years, so when we brought our 7-week puppy home we were all overwhelmed. Using a clicker, Happy Go Puppies was able to teach our puppy how to go to her crate, go to bed, sit, stay, wait, come, and heal all in a matter of a few training sessions. Yo and her team showed us how to continue our puppies training so we would all be on the same page. Yo and her team have been wonderful and I have no reservations recommending them to any of my friends.”
We look forward to hearing from you.
Leave A Message
Get Our Newest E-book!
Fireworks and Dogs - A Training Guide