- This event has passed.
Puppy Start Right Group Class (8-20 weeks old)
March 20 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Congratulations on your new puppy,
You are about to embark upon the most exciting and joyful chapter of your life with your new puppy. Transform your STRUGGLES into SUCCESSES as we help you unlock your puppy’s true potential.
In this class, you’ll learn how to address housebreaking, nipping, chewing, and jumping problems, all while commiserating with other hapless puppy owners. Includes an introduction to basic obedience, as well as socialization and group play time for the little ones.
Here is a small taste of what you will learn in our Puppy Start Right Class:
- How to implement a daily schedule and routine
- Fast and easy potty training
- How to set up an effective training schedule
- How to create a safe space so that your puppy can chill on their own
- How to safely greet other dogs in the home
- How to prevent puppy jumping up on guests in the home
- How to prevent door dashing
- How to positively introduce harness and leash
- How to raise a puppy successfully
- How to positively handle and groom your puppy
- How to teach a reliable recall
- How to build a relationship with your puppy
- How to find your puppy’s motivation
- The puppy’s developmental stages so you can know what to expect
With your one-time fee you will get unlimited and lifetime access to your course. Puppy Power Start Right with Private Coaching includes 8 Private Training Sessions that can be scheduled in your home or online. You can purchase additional private sessions as needed.
$399 (1 time fee), includes:
- 8 week self study course
- In-person or virtual Consultation
- Twice a month In-person Puppy Socials (Sunset Beach, Ca)
- Once a month field trip (up to 24 weeks old)
- Private Community Group
- Over 100 video tutorials
- Puppy Workbook
- Adventure walks (unvaccinated puppies must be carried)
ADD-ON PRIVATE SESSIONS
As a student, you can add on All day School or In-home Board & Train you new puppy. If or need something different, we can customize a program that works best for you.
Have more questions, you can contact us to set up a call.
Both Julie and Yo Armendariz have experience caring and training for a wide range of animals and believe that a holistic, positive approach to medical and behavioral issues is necessary for all breeds and species. They maintain their commitment to continuing education through accredited animal science agencies
They are known for their ability to break down complex skills into easy steps, and for developing practical techniques that give the students a sense of achievement and success throughout the dog training process.
They are both very passionate about bringing humane, science-based training solutions to the community.
Click here – To learn more